This course includes : - Financial transactions: characteristics, types, sources.
- Ownership: the truth, types, reasons for acquisition.
- Contract in Islamic Jurisprudence: its definition, its rules, its types, its pillars (the contract, the shop, the formula).
- Disadvantages of will: error, injustice, jealousy, fraud, coercion.
- Options: Council, condition, defect, vision.
- Raba: definition, rule, illness, types, origins.
-Sharf: definition, rule, and conditions.
- Selling in the Islamic jurisprudence: definition, Arkana, Cairo, sales of the Secretariat, sales interest, false sales, selling suspended and added, the sale of the detainee, sale of ribbons, sale of peace and Istisna.
- Ijara: its rule, pillars, ribbons, types, extinction, and effects.
- Aljala: definition, pillars, ribbons .