- Setting the policy of science and technology (S & T) related to water and agriculture sector in Jordan.
- Forming task forces for studying the different aspects of water and agriculture problems.
- Evaluation and assessment of research and studies supported by the council.
This teem served as counterpart to the British Partners with different disciplines. Duties included Identifying research priorities, planning and following-up the implemented research activities relevant to human and natural resources development.
Responsibilities included :
- Chairing the major research committee in charge of reviewing and approving research projects submitted by faculty members and graduate students.
- Setting the research plan for the faculty, with other teem member.
Council responsibilities included, financing, approving, and follow-up research activities of the different faculty members in the University.
, in collaboration with American consultant company, financed by the World Bank.
Project Coordinator and senior researcher - "Environmental
Impact Assessment of Cultivation Practices in Jordan Valley"
|"Consultant for ""Jordan - Kuwait Co. for Agriculture and Food|
|Member of the directive technical committee of " Jordan Badia|
|Assistant Dean for research - Faculty of Agriculture (Sept.|
|Chairman and member of the " Research Committee " in the|
|Member of the National task force for preparing|
- JES is an NGO, recognized as the main and most active environment organization in Jordan. It plays major role in drawing the policies concerned with all issues related to environment. ) P.O.Box 922821 - Amman- 11192-Jordan.
- P. O. Box 9109994-Amman 11191- Jordan.
P.O.Box 1215 Jubeiha 11941 Jordan