1. Size and Performance: An empirical study of the Jordanian Manufacturing publicly-held companies. Mu’tah Journal for Research and studies, Mu’tah University, V. 6,N.2,1991.
2. Managing Project by VERT: A comparison with GERT and PERT. Dirasat, Volume 18 (A), Number 1,1991.
3. Marketing practices of commercial bakns in Jordan, Dirasat, The University of Jordan, V. 20(A), N2., 1993.
4. Plant location, Journal of technical research number 17,1993, Baghdad, Iraq.
5. Economic Efficiency and Capital Utilization in Jordan Plastic Indstry, Dirasat, the University of Jordan, V.21, A, N.2,1994.
6. Productive capacity and the affecting factors:An analytic study of Jordanian Maunfacturing companies, Journal of Management and Economics, Baghdad University, N.2,1994.
7. Corporate Strategy and the factors affecting its development. An analytic study of the Jordanian Manufacturing Publicly Held Companies. Dirasat,V. 24,No,1,1997.
8. Economics and social development at the arab countries, social security seminar, Arab leaque, Cario, May 29-31,1995.
9. How Time is managed by the Production Managers of the Jordanian Manufacturing Pulbicly-Held Companies, Dirasat, Volume. 24 No. 1, January,1997.
10. Arab Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company (APM): A case study Presented at a Seminar Held in Amman,1995.
11. Factors Affecting Quality: Analytical study on printing Industrial sector in Jordan. Dirasat, Volume .25, No.1,1998.
12. Maintenance management and productivity: Field study on Jordanian public shareholding industrial companies, Dirasat,Volume 30,No.1,2003.
13. An analytical study of the status of the quality control system of food industries in palestine, Dirast. Volume 30, No.2.2003.
14. Productive capacity and its Determination factors: An applied study on the chemical industies in sahab industrial zone, Abhath Al- Yarmouk Journal, Volume 19, No.3A,2003.
15. The relationship between productivity and internal factors: An applied study on the Jordanian pharmaceutiacl industry, Abhath Al-Yarmouk Journal, Forthcoming issue.
16. Productive dimeusion and competitive capability: An applied study on Jordanian public shareholding industrial compaines, Abhath Al-Yormouk Journal, Forthcoming issue.
17. The relationship between management information system and the distribution of power between the organizatioal units, and the quality of decision: Application on the Jordanian commerical banks. Dirasat, V. 33, N- 2, July 2006.
18. Factors related to the applicability of just – in – time (JIT) system in the garment industry in the qualified industrial zones in Amman city: An exploratory study. Jordan Journal of Business Administration. V. 1, N. 1, 2005.
19. The effect of product marked- and technology factors on a layout type design: An applied field study on public shareholding manufacturing companies in Jordan, Jordan journal of Business administration, V. 2, N, 4, October 2006.
20. The relationship between the control system of TQM and its effectivenss: An analytical study on Jordanian public – shareholdings industrial companies: Dirasat, V. 34, N. 1, January 2007.
21. The Applicability of an Integrated Supply – Chain: An Empirical Research on Large Organizations in Amman, Jordan journal of Business administration, V. 3, No. 4, October 2007