1. Member of the International Who's Who, since 2006.
2. Member of the Jordanian Mathematics Society, since 1991.
3. Member of the Exactive Committee of the Jordanian Mathematics Society, 1994-1996.
4. Member of the British Society of Rheology, since 1989.
5. Member of Newton Institute of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics. University of Wales.
6. Member of the American Mathematical Society, since 1996.
7. Leader of Jordan Research Group in Applied Mathematics (JRGAM), Jordan, 2005 to Present.
8. Member of the fractional calculus and its applications cuminuty.
9. Member of the Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications (RGMIA).