Assistant Professor of Food Science
- Ph.D. in Food Science with an expertise in food physicochemical properties especially cereals during post-harvesting.
- Expert in food rheological properties with emphasis on the relationship between food chemical composition and its texture, rheology and sensory attributes of food products.
- Research experience of starch and protein functional properties and modifications during post-harvest processing and the relation to cereal physicochemical properties.
- Extensive experience in the use of Non-destructive instruments and modeling techniques for predicting cereal physicochemical properties.
- Have more than seven years combined experience in industrial institutions with emphasis on improving food quality.
- Possess excellent statistical analyses and techniques and experimental design experience.