You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 3.
List Tools group. Tab 2 of 3.
List Tools group. Tab 3 of 3.
Dr. Adnan Doulat
Other Academic Activities
Published or not?
Publisher / Journal
Published or not
1. The effect of contact strategy on concept acquisition and enhancing scientific thinking and understanding the nature of science in chemistry among high basic-stage females in Jordan.
2. The effect of using Maccarthy methods in acquisition of science concepts and scientific process development in earth science for ninth grade students
3. An evaluation of earth and environment science textbook for the tenth grade from the teachers' point of view in Jordan
4. Using alternative assessment methods by intermediate stage' female science teachers in Al-Qassim district in Saudi Arabia
5. An evaluation of the development science textbook for the 1st secondary class in Saudi Arabia from the teachers' point of view in Quryat governorate
6. The effect of Quran and Sunah integration with the biological concepts on achievement of twelfth secondary in biological science and their attitudes forwards it.
7. The effect of using project- based learning on achievement and acquisition of scientific concepts for ninth- grade females in physics
8. The status Quo of use constructivism in teaching science in different curricula schools ( American, British, Jordanian)
The effect of using animated cartoons in the acquisition of sciences concepts among the second intermediate students in bukayriah in qassim.
10. The impact of using round house strategy in the acquisition of scientific concepts and the development of scientific thinking among students in the tenth grade in physics.
11. The effect of applying STEM approach using mind storms EV3 robot kit on acquisition concepts among students in the ninth grade
12. The effectiveness of using a proposed program in developing and integrated learning styles of the brain and acquisition of scientific concepts among seventh grade students.
13. The effectiveness of using mathematica programming on the students achievement in Physics at Private University of applied science in Jordan
14. The impact of a program based on mind of habits on developing critical thinking and problem solving skills among students at aljouf university with different achievement motivational levels in the course of human rights in Islam
15. The degree of implementing the practical activities in the physics course for the secondary stage from the students and teachers point of views and the obstacles for their implementation from the teachers point of view in southern district
16. The understanding level of the nature of science among science teachers awarded Queen Rania Prize for excellent teacher and its relation with their teaching practice
17. The status QUE and the obstacles of teaching music education course from teachers point of view at the schools of Amman directorate
18. Secondary agricultural branch students misconceptions of some agricultural concepts and their relationship to gender and school achievement
Document Set Version History
Send To other location