“Urban air quality” is a wide subject with different social, economic, and health aspects in different parts of the world locally and regionally. Cities, representing the urban regions, are the concentrations of human and activities where the highest levels of air pollution is found as the largest target of environmental and health impacts.
Currently we have the following research interest in urban aerosols:
- Data analysis and modeling
- Emissions, formation, and transformation processes
- Road dust suspension and re-suspension
- Modal structure
- Meteorological dependence of the size distribution
- Temporal and spatial variations